formerly of 3022 W. Wisconsin Avenue
FinAL worship SERVICE JULY 26!
Join us for Sunday Worship 10AM on Zoom!
Our Savior's last worship service will be this Sunday, July 26 on zoom. It was recorded in the sanctuary in late May for broadcast as our last service. The broadcast will NOT include slides of the order of worship. If you want to follow along on the order of worship, please print a copy of the attached bulletin for your use.
On Sunday, this is how worship will work:
Pastor Wendy will do a live welcome of everyone.
The service will be broadcast.
A live fellowship hour will follow.
After fellowship, a recorded mass choir version of Abe Cáceres' hymn, followed by recorded greetings from friends and former staff members will be broadcast, for those who wish to stay to view them.
Instructions for Zoom Worship:
To enter via your smart phone, laptop or tablet, (you will have audio and video):
1. Paste or type the web address listed under "Join Zoom Meeting" into the search box of your web browser (Google Chrome, Bing, etc.).
2. Download the Zoom app if requested (this is free).
3. Follow the instructions to join the meeting.
To join the worship using your phone line (you will have audio only):
1. Dial the number listed under "Dial by your location." NOTE that this is a long-distance number. You will incur a charge, if you don't have a calling plan that includes long distance.
(It is possible to preprogram the number and meeting ID ahead of time by typing the string of numbers and characters listed under "One tap mobile" and then saving that in your phone contact file. When you dial in, the phone will then automatically dial the whole string.)
2. Follow the prompts to join the meeting. When asked for a Meeting ID, type in the Meeting ID listed below. After entering the Meeting ID, enter the password listed below.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 630 224 589
Dial by your location
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
Meeting ID: 630 224 589
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,630224589#,,#,699149# US (Chicago)
Bringing God’s justice, love and mercy to the heart of Milwaukee
For more than a century and a half, the people of Our Savior’s have been celebrating and proclaiming the presence of God in the city and the world. We are a diverse congregation made up of people with widely differing life stories and experiences. Yet, united in Christ, we are all truly equal. No matter who you are, what your age, gender identity, racial or ethnic heritage, economic status, mental or physical ability or sexual orientation, you are most welcome to join with us in praising God and bringing healing, hope and justice to life in the city.